All versionsSee all
Yet Another (remote) Process Monitor (YAPM) is a powerful application that allows to view and manage your running tasks, processes, threads, modules...etc. and your services on a local or on a remote machine. YAPM offers lots of features to manipulate them, such as privilege management, memory management, a complete history of statistics, a dependency viewer... etc.
YAPM offers an user-friendly GUI with Microsoft Office Ribbon style, or a classical menu-based GUI if you don't like the Ribbon style :-)
In addition to all basic features available with the standard Windows Task Manager, YAPM offers lots of other useful features :
- Local and remote monitoring
- Module and thread management
- Job management : allows to add some processes to a job and set limits to the job. ; this affects all the processes in the job. For example, user can set an unique priority for all processes, a maximum memory usage for each process in the job...etc.
- Handle management (keys, files, semaphores...etc. opened by a process)
- View of TCP/UDP connections opened
- Windows management (opacity, position, show, hide...)
- Window' find' process feature : allows to find the process associated to a window via a -drag & drop over the screen
- Emergency Hotkeys feature : allows to associate a custom shortcut to a custom action (for example : Ctrl+Shift+Suppr to close the window which is on foreground)
- Privilege management : allows to view and modify the privileges of processes
- Build-in hex editor to view memory of processes
- "Log mode" to monitor all actions made by a specific process
- Find Hidden Processes feature to detect basic hidden rootkits
- Local and remote shutdown
- Dependency viewer
- Powerful Service creator to create new service on a local or remote machine
- ... And lots & lots of other features !